Thursday, August 13, 2009

And the Winner is....




Felix won a prize for the art contest that he entered for Cristian´s company! And what´s that, you want to know what kind of prize he won...

It´s a home Rocket Kit -- it´s supposed blast about 50 feet into the air, can´t wait to assemble it with Felix soon. They gave out lots of educational prizes, like telescopes for the older kids who participated. I think it´s great that they are encouraging kids to learn more about astronomy.
Well we´ve had the rocket kit for a couple of weeks now, but have been so busy that we haven´t had the chance, or a nice day outside to do it. The weather´s been really cold, rainy, and generally blah.
Cris is in the north right now so I´m going to go buy the ingrediants we´re missing for the rocket fuel (at the grocery store, lol) so that we will be all set for the next weekend he´s home. I really hope we do it right and amaze Felix.

No comments:

Post a Comment