Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hyenas Times




To christen this blog I thought I´d start things off with some random family shots. Because afterall, this blog is dedicated to the 3 Fias and keeping our family and friends in our circle of life (yes, very cheesy I know)!
(Top) At a beach in Chile, my mom must´ve taken this photo -- she and Kevin were with us that day -- remember those poor horses, anyone??
(Middle) Viña de Mar beach, summer 2006.
The photo at the bottom is just us posing for a close-up in Plaza de Armas, in downtown Santiago.
I realize now that we are lacking more of the 3 of us together. Next post I promise to include an updated shot of all of us. Until then, take care Ya´ll!

1 comment:

  1. No we took that top photo. It was when you guys came to visit us in Pichi.

    ReplyDelete